Silicate resin (slab uplifting of road structures)
WILLKAT® FA are injection materials that are used to stabilize dry, damp and wet zones in geological fault zones. Their low reaction temperature allow their use in the coal mining industry. Hardening of silicate resins is not affected by water, the cured resin is cuttable.
- non foaming, non-flammable
- fast reacting, flexible 2-comp silicate resin with excellent adhesive properties and a high final strengt
- compressive strength: ,50 MPa after 10-20 days (depending on temperatures)
- grouting and uplifting in road constructions
- to grout and fix road structures.
- to stabilize loos rock and soil
- filling if minor cavities and small voids
|Cure time (25°C):||5 min 40 s ± 30 s|
|Compressive strength||After 1 hour ~48 N/mm²|
|TDS & MSDS on request|
|Tin can à 20l (40l)||Comp. A 28 kg|
+ Comp. B 23 kg
|Other delivery forms on request|