Silicate resins non-foaming
WILLKAT® LV are organic, rigid injection materials that are used to stabilize dry, damp and wet zones in geological fault zones. Their low reaction temperature allow their use in the coal mining industry. The hardening of silicate resins is not affected by water and the cured resin is cuttable. Depending on the soil conditions, non-foaming silicate resins are used in front of TBM drilling heads for stabilization.
- non foaming, non-flammable silicate resin with short reaction times. (40-50 sec)
- very good adhesion-even on humid surfaces
- low reaction temperature (coal mining!)
- hardening is independent of water
- cured resin is cuttable
- grouting and uplifting in road constructions
- stabilizing of fault zones in dry, humid and wet zones.
- usable for anchoring
- umbrella injection in front of TBM‘s.
- for coal mining applications
|Cure time (25°C):||80 ± 10 (s)|
|TDS & MSDS on request|
|2 Tin can à 20l (40l)|
|Other delivery forms on request|