Organosilicat System, fast reacting, strongly expanding two-component injection resin
WILLKAT®Foam is a Silicate foam resins. These are organic, rigid materials and designed to expand by foaming. They show high foaming factors, making them ideal for filling large voids. Their low reaction temperature make them very useful in the coal mining industry. Because the cured foam is cuttable and does not stick to the shield of TBM drill heads, Silicate foam resins are used in front of TBM’s to stabilize and consolidate loose rock and broken ground.
- fast foaming silicate foam resin with short reaction times.
- foams with or without water up to 30-35 times
- low reaction temperatures (important in coal mines)
- for hardening is no water necessary
- cured foam is cuttable
- reacts as an expanding foaming water stopping system
- to stabilize loos rock with higher Content of voids
- as a pouring resin for anchorings of all types, hardens without foaming even in thick layers
|Reaction start time (20°C):||20 ± 10 (s)|
|End of foaming:||45 ± 15 (s)|
|TDS & MSDS on request|
|2 Tin can à 20l (40l)|
|Other delivery forms on request|